cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Secondary storage 0KB in dashboard.
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 12:13:21 GMT
Hi Carlcho,

You discussed this in a different thread earlier in the week – and we’re still not clear
what your circumstances are. Paul Angus suggested you may have issues with your SSVMs –
have you confirmed this is running? Is this a brand new install? If so we would probably advise
you to use 4.9.2 instead.

Can you also confirm you have definitely seeded your system VM templates on your secondary
storage before adding this?

If you can give us a bit more information about your configuration we should hopefully be
able to assist.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect