cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From 조대형 <carl...@renet.kr>
Subject RE: Cloudstack 4.7 Secondary Storage problem
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 12:28:03 GMT
Even though I deleted the second storage, it shows Secondary Storage 0.00 KB / 0.00 KB".
So, I can't start any VMs in my cloudstack.

When I start VM, it says "Unable to start a VM due to insufficient capacity"

Any ideas?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Angus [mailto:paul.angus@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 5:55 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Cloudstack 4.7 Secondary Storage problem

SSVM reports the secondary storage space, but doesn't run from secondary storage.
you're seeing "Secondary Storage 0.00 KB / 0.00 KB" because the SSVM isn't running.

If you can't start the SSVM again, then the host(s) likely have the stale NFS issue.  If no
VMs are running on the host that had the SSVM on it, then try restarting that.  Otherwise
you need to look at the logs on that host.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com