cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Peterson <jpeter...@acentek.net>
Subject Host will not go into maintenance mode.
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 02:55:20 GMT
CS 4.5.0
XenServer 6.5

Host has 3 Windows 2012R2 VM's that will not migrate when putting a host into maintenance
mode via CS.  I see VM's preparing to move in XenCenter (Yellow), but they go back green and
do not move.

I cannot SSH into the CS Management servers due to firewall rules right now and I do not want
to spend the time jumping into VM that does have access.

I will send a pastebin in the AM and attempt to migrate the VM's again.

Any suggestions?

I do not want to power down the VM's as live migration should be possible.

Jeremy