cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [ALERT] Github Pull Requests Travis runs on hold
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:18:46 GMT
All,

Travis infra is up again, the specific apt related failure has been fixed on 4.8+ as well.
If you've recently submitted a PR, kindly force push on the PR to re-kick Travis jobs on them.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 02 December 2016 13:22:05
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ALERT] Github Pull Requests Travis runs on hold

All,

It seems that TravisCI is experiencing issues in their infra [1][2], and furthermore they
have introduced changes in their default environment [3] yesterday due to which MySQL installation
fails while deploying a simulator based environment. Due to these issues, TravisCI won't be
available for testing and validation of PRs.

PR authors, this is to share with you so that you're aware and that failing PRs may not be
because of your changes but issues in the CI itself. I'll work on this as soon as TravisCI's
infra is back, and upgrade our Travis build scripts to compensate for new environment changes.

[1] https://twitter.com/traviscistatus/status/804568035256242176

[2] https://twitter.com/traviscistatus/status/804577337979219969

[3] https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/build-environment-updates/2016-12-01/

Regards.