cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [ALERT] Github Pull Requests Travis runs on hold
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 07:52:05 GMT
All,

It seems that TravisCI is experiencing issues in their infra [1][2], and furthermore they
have introduced changes in their default environment [3] yesterday due to which MySQL installation
fails while deploying a simulator based environment. Due to these issues, TravisCI won't be
available for testing and validation of PRs.

PR authors, this is to share with you so that you're aware and that failing PRs may not be
because of your changes but issues in the CI itself. I'll work on this as soon as TravisCI's
infra is back, and upgrade our Travis build scripts to compensate for new environment changes.

[1] https://twitter.com/traviscistatus/status/804568035256242176

[2] https://twitter.com/traviscistatus/status/804577337979219969

[3] https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/build-environment-updates/2016-12-01/

Regards.