cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vivek Kumar <vivek.ku...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: Adding a secondary management server
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2016 20:45:06 GMT
Hello Vlamdir,

you need to change settings in global settings, Go to your global settings
in your cloudstack and search for "host", i m sure it will be your 1st
management ip( x.x.x.1) , so remove this out and put the virtual ip ( Load
balancer IP- x.x.x.3 ) in host section and then restart all  cloudstack
services on  both of yours management server.

*Vivek Kumar*
Virtualization and Cloud Consultant

[image: http://www.indiqus.com/images/logo.jpg]  <http://www.indiqus.com/>
*I*ndi*Q*us Technologies Pvt Ltd
A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
*O* +91 11 4055 1411 | *M* +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com  <http://www.indiqus.com/>