cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marc-Aurèle Brothier <ma...@exoscale.ch>
Subject Re: KVM Live VM Snapshots
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 08:31:26 GMT
Hi Asai,

In my opinion, doing a VM snapshot is making a step in the wrong direction.
Your applications/system running inside your VMs should be designed to
handle an OS crash. Then a new VM, freshly installed, should be able to get
back into your application setup so that you have again an appropriate
number of healthy nodes.

Marco