cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asai <a...@globalchangemusic.org>
Subject Re: KVM Live VM Snapshots
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:23:19 GMT
Thanks for the feedback.  I guess I need a little more assistance in understanding the correct
procedure for disaster recovery.

With XenServer I have my VMs snapshotted then exported to backup weekly. So I guess I've never
really used snapshots except to then export the snapshot as a backup VM.

So... How can I do that in Cloudstack with KVM?  Or is there a better solution for disaster
recovery that doesn't cost $$$?

--
Asai