cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <suresh.sa...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: Vpn road warrior from the same ip
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 07:05:20 GMT

ok if  your client is behind the nat then it won’t allow  multiple users using same public
ip  i think its known limitation .

regards
sadhu

> On Nov 30, 2016, at 5:18 PM, Gian Paolo Buono <gianpaolo.buono@gesca.it> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> this is the problem:
>
> https://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/users/2014-July/023037.html
>
> Bye
>
> On 11/28/2016 04:56 PM, gianpaolo.buono@gesca.it<mailto:gianpaolo.buono@gesca.it>
wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have tried the vpn road warrior with the router domain with multiple users and  works
very fine. But  I have notice that when try to establish the vpn with multiple user from the
same office (same public IP to navigate in internet) only  a user works. Does anyone know
this issue?
> Thanks

DISCLAIMER