cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Secondary storage problem
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 11:29:32 GMT
Hi Gokan,

The first step you should probably try is to restart your management service, then destroy
the SSVM and let CloudStack recreate this. This should hopefully get it up in “running”
state.

There is however a good chance you have some other networking problem – the fact that your
CPVM is showing as running but in a disconnected state possibly points to the system VMs not
being able to speak back to your management server.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue