cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sam Ceylani <...@mistercertified.com>
Subject Re: Secondary storage problem
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 22:49:32 GMT
ok seeding seems to be ok since console vm reported as running (cant tell for sure, I am just
guessing) I think it is best to logon to your hypervisor machine and check the status for
your vm and take a look at your vm console, what is your hypervisor? what kind of setup you
have?

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 5:41 PM -0500, "Gokan Atmaca" <linux.gokan@gmail.com<mailto:linux.gokan@gmail.com>>