cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: SSVM add new SecStr
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 16:19:24 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

Have you opened up the permissions on your new secondary storage share to the full management
IP range?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 28/12/2016, 16:02, "Nicolas Bouige" <n.bouige@dimsi.fr> wrote:

    Hello All,

    Im trying to add a new secondary storage on my cloudstack envoronment (4.7) but it seems
to not working.
    The SSVM works fine as i already have a SecStr configured and on the GUI  VM is running
and agent is up.

    I checked my NFS by added it directly on the mgmt server and all works fine, i can create
file..etc....

    I used the script "/usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh" and the script see only one
SecStr and i got an error :

    the script doesn't have permission to create file.
    I exported the NFS with "norootsquash" and as i said i can create file on it directly.

    For information,  the first SecStr is full, do you think there is a relation ?

    Thanks for your help

    BR,
    Nicolas Bouige

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.comĀ