cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: SSVM add new SecStr
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 19:21:14 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

Can you mount the new secstorage share manually on the SSVM? If so can you write to it?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 28/12/2016, 17:04, "Nicolas Bouige" <n.bouige@dimsi.fr> wrote:

    Hi Dag,

    thanks for your answer,

    Yes, i opened up the permissions to the full range IP management and storage vlan.

    BR

    Nicolas Bouige

    ________________________________
    De : Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com>
    Envoyé : mercredi 28 décembre 2016 17:19:24
    À : users@cloudstack.apache.org
    Objet : Re: SSVM add new SecStr

    Hi Nicolas,

    Have you opened up the permissions on your new secondary storage share to the full management
IP range?

    Regards,
    Dag Sonstebo
    Cloud Architect
    ShapeBlue

    On 28/12/2016, 16:02, "Nicolas Bouige" <n.bouige@dimsi.fr> wrote:

        Hello All,

        Im trying to add a new secondary storage on my cloudstack envoronment (4.7) but it
seems to not working.
        The SSVM works fine as i already have a SecStr configured and on the GUI  VM is running
and agent is up.

        I checked my NFS by added it directly on the mgmt server and all works fine, i can
create file..etc....

        I used the script "/usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh" and the script see only
one SecStr and i got an error :

        the script doesn't have permission to create file.
        I exported the NFS with "norootsquash" and as i said i can create file on it directly.

        For information,  the first SecStr is full, do you think there is a relation ?

        Thanks for your help

        BR,
        Nicolas Bouige

    Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com