cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Luis <lmartinez...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Help with CS
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 14:20:51 GMT

Hi
Thank you Boris
I am Luis Martinez I am a software engineer, I use to be a Java Developer and a Linux follower.
I have CloudStack with a Basic installation and now I want to create and Advance Networking
installation, I want to use XenSever with CS I have 4 server.
My problem is that I don't know how many VLANs I have to use and create on the Switch and
the IP's I should be using for every one of them, this is what I think, I am planing to use
LACP linking two nics for the storage and the other two on LACP share it with Management,
Guest and Public, I don't know if this is ok, is it possible for you to give me an example
of an advance networking installation please.
4 VlansVlan 2 for Storage with an ip segment of 172.16.0.0 with LACP of two nicsVlan 3 for
Public IP's, ISP should provide these with LACP with two nics shared with Management and Guest
(Is this ok?)Vlan 4 for Management with ip segment of 10.0.0.0 with LACP with two nics shared
with Public and Guest (Is this ok?)Vlan 5 for Guest with ip segoment of 192.168.1.0 with
LACP with two nics shared with Management and Public (Is this ok?)
On the Cisco switch should I create a Vlan with IP and Etherchannel? I am going to use LACP
with two nics
2 servers with these specs2 Xeon CPU wiht 8 cores earch one, 4 nics, 68GB (XEN SERVER)1 Xeon
CPU with 4 cores  40 GB of ram and 10 TB of space (STORAGE)1 Xeon CPU with 4 cores and 32
GB of Ram (CS MANAGER)
1 cisco 3560 with 48 ports

I thinks this is all I have
 Thank you for your help.