cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Grégoire Lamodière <g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr>
Subject RE: Billing for services
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 13:14:10 GMT
Dear Audrey,

Here is the man page of the usage service : http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.8/usage.html

You have 2 settings that might help you :

1/ usage.stats.job.exec.time
2/ usage.stats.job.aggregation.range

Best Regards.

---
Grégoire Lamodière

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Audrey Roberto B Baldin [mailto:audrey.baldin@unitelco.com.br]
Envoyé : vendredi 25 novembre 2016 13:57
À : users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Objet : Re: Billing for services

I'm looking into the cloud_usage database, but it appears that some information are missing,
like they are not sync'ed with the production system.

I look into the accounts table for example, and can't find all accounts that exists in the
same table in the cloud database.

Is there any way to sync the data?

Att.,
Audrey