cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Grégoire Lamodière <g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr>
Subject Zone edit - Physical network update
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:50:59 GMT
Dear All,

In my lab, I have a CS 4.7 advanced zone working fine.

I am now in the process of testing a primary storage migration (currently SAS based to 10
Gbe nfs).
To perform this migration, I need to attach new network controlers (10 Gbe controlers)

I have no problem for the hardware part of my work, but I am wondering how CS can handle this
change.

Right now, on my zone conf, I have :

-          Physical Network 1

o   Management traffic (with XenServer Label)

-          Physical Network 2

o   Public traffic

o   Guest

o   Storage

What is the best « CS way » to add my card (each with 2 10 Gbits ports), add move management
+ Storage on the first port of the new card ?

-          Physical Network 1

o   No more traffic

-          Physical Network 2

o   Public

o   Guest

-          Physical Network 3 (first port of the new 10 Gbe card)

o   Management

o   Storage

I tried to play arround with create physical network, but I can't do much with the newly created
network (no way to assign traffic type to them).

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

---
Grégoire Lamodière