cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Semih Tolga DEMİR <semihtolgade...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reset ssh key
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:29:54 GMT
Hi,

I see this issue when adding new SSH Key Pair  to existing VM

Creating a new SSH Key
Accounts -> Create a SSH Key Pairs as tolga
Then
Create a VM without ssh key selection.
After login he VM with XXXXX password
Then shutdown VM
Reset SSH Key Pair
Select new ssh key (like tolgaSSH)
Password of the VM has been reset to YYYYY
Finally now i login with YYYYY.

Creating a new SSH Key
Accounts -> Create a SSH Key Pairs as tolga and tolgaSSH
Then
Create a VM with ssh key selection (like tolga)
After login he VM with XXXXX password
Then shutdown VM
Reset SSH Key Pair
Select new ssh key (like tolgaSSH)
Password of the VM has been reset to YYYYY
Finally now i login with YYYYY.

But i want only add/reset SSH Key Pair.

Thanks,
Tolga