cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Remove Guest IP Range
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:29:18 GMT
The name of the table is VLAN in the CLOUD database, surely you can remove the record out of
the DB and re-enter it again, but there’s no guarantee the IP which is assigned is actually
used by a vm for example.. in that case you might end-up in a bad situation.

Thanks,
Boris Stoyanov

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

> On Nov 30, 2016, at 4:09 PM, Ghaith Bannoura <gbannoura@etq.com> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to delete the ip range but wth no luck , error appear (1 Ips are in use. Cannot
delete this vlan ) can I remove it from DB if yes , can you please provide me with table name
in order to delete it

> Best Regards,
> EtQ, Inc.
> Ghaith Bannoura
> Senior System Administrator
> MCT, MCSE (Messaging, Server Infrastructure)
> MCSA (Windows Server 2008, 2012), MCP
>
>   Phone: +9626-537-0923 Ext. 376
> P  Gbannoura@etq.com
> G   http://www.etq.com

ip range. Hopefully it’ll succeed.

> Thanks,
> Boris Stoyanov
>
> boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK @shapeblue
>

>> On Nov 30, 2016, at 4:00 PM, Ghaith Bannoura <gbannoura@etq.com> wrote:
>>
>> The network is still there but no any ip addresses found inside it
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> EtQ, Inc.
>> Ghaith Bannoura
>> Senior System Administrator
>> MCT, MCSE (Messaging, Server Infrastructure) MCSA (Windows Server
>> 2008, 2012), MCP
>>
>>  Phone: +9626-537-0923 Ext. 376
>> P  Gbannoura@etq.com
>> G   http://www.etq.com

If yes, click on “View IP Addresses” and you’ll see the the ip that is taken.
>> Hope that works for you.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Boris Stoyanov
>>

>> boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
>> www.shapeblue.com
>> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK @shapeblue
>>

>>> On Nov 30, 2016, at 3:20 PM, Ghaith Bannoura <gbannoura@etq.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Boris,
>>>
>>> No any system VMs or VPC is created ,everything is deleted from
>>> (clusters , secondary storage , and hosts )
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>> EtQ, Inc.
>>> Ghaith Bannoura
>>> Senior System Administrator
>>> MCT, MCSE (Messaging, Server Infrastructure) MCSA (Windows Server
>>> 2008, 2012), MCP
>>>
>>> Phone: +9626-537-0923 Ext. 376
>>> P  Gbannoura@etq.com
>>> G   http://www.etq.com

message appear that the (1 Ips are in use. Cannot delete this vlan ) , I searched it from
UI but it's not appear , can I remove it form DB in order to remove the range if yes can you
please provide me with table that contain this data .