cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Deletion of expunged volumes
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:14:09 GMT
Hi Natalia,

So in other words the database shows the volumes as “expunged” and removed set to a date,
but you can still find the volumes on your primary storage?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

On 21/11/2016, 20:33, "Natalia Costas Lago" <natalia@cesga.es> wrote:

    Dear Dag,

    Those parameters are set to 86400, but before I also tried setting them
    to 60 seconds and restarting the management server. I have also been out
    of the office for a week so the volumes have been there long enough to
    be actually deleted.

    Regards,