cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asai <a...@globalchangemusic.org>
Subject SSVM NFS Access Denied Problems
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 18:54:25 GMT
Greetings,

Going a little nuts here.  I've been attempting to create an advanced
zone with my Secondary Storage on a separate NFS server running
NAS4Free.  The problem is I keep getting an access denied while trying
to mount error and I cannot figure out why this is. The directory is
blank on the NFS server, permissions are set to 777, All Dirs option is
enabled, allowed networks are set to allow the same subnet, both the
Cloudstack MGMT network and secondary storage server are on the same
subnet, but I can't seem to figure this out...  does anyone have any
brilliant insights into this maddening problem?

Thanks!!!