cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: SSVM NFS Access Denied Problems
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2016 09:41:23 GMT
Asai,

Also keep in mind your SSVM will utilize an IP address from your pod management range –
so you need to allow NFS share access from this.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 12/11/2016, 20:14, "Sergey Levitskiy" <Sergey.Levitskiy@autodesk.com> wrote:

    Export NFS share so that root can mount it. Also you can try manually mount it from management
server and see if you can write to it

    Sent from my iPhone

    > On Nov 12, 2016, at 10:54 AM, Asai <asai@globalchangemusic.org> wrote:
    >
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Going a little nuts here.  I've been attempting to create an advanced zone with my
Secondary Storage on a separate NFS server running NAS4Free.  The problem is I keep getting
an access denied while trying to mount error and I cannot figure out why this is. The directory
is blank on the NFS server, permissions are set to 777, All Dirs option is enabled, allowed
networks are set to allow the same subnet, both the Cloudstack MGMT network and secondary
storage server are on the same subnet, but I can't seem to figure this out...  does anyone
have any brilliant insights into this maddening problem?

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue