cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: SSVM Creation Failure with Advanced Zone
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:32:18 GMT
Hi Asai,

Check your agent log – as per my previous email you need to reconsider the design of your
networking:

com.cloud.exception.InternalErrorException: Failed to create vnet 210: device eno2.210 is
already a member of a bridge; can't enslave it to bridge breno2-210.Failed to add vlan: eno2.210
to breno2-210

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect