cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <zai...@nocser.net>
Subject Re: Instance migration
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 03:34:24 GMT
Is it ACS 4.8 support live migratition for KVM?

On 11/24/2016 11:28 AM, Simon Weller wrote:
> Live migration has been supported on kvm for years on shared storage (nfs, ceph, solidfire,
clvm). The patch referenced is live migration on local storage I believe.

> Simon Weller/ENA
> (615) 312-6068

it is. There are some limitations but go ahead and try.

--
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani
Technical Support

ModernOne Data Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
[ Dedicated Server | VPS | Co-Location | Hosting ]
[ Managed Service | System Integration | Domain ]
W : www.nocser.net
FB: http://www.facebook.com/nocser
Twitter: @nocsertech
Gtalk: zainal.oas@gmail.com