cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rene Moser <m...@renemoser.net>
Subject Distinguish VMs not belong to VPC
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 07:26:01 GMT
Hi

I need a way to only get the VMs not belong to a VPC.

While the listVirtualMachines takes the argument vpcid to filter VMs per
VPC to only get VMs of an particular VPC, there seems no easy way to
find out if a VM belongs to a VPC as listVirtualMachines does return VMs
from vpc and as well.

The only way I currently see to find out is to query the network of the
VM if it belongs to a vpc.

Did I miss anything?

René

P.S. I already made an improvement request (jira) for the API of
listVirtualMachines to return the vpcid if a VM belongs to a VPC.