cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Audrey Roberto B Baldin <audrey.bal...@unitelco.com.br>
Subject Re: Billing for services
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 14:01:32 GMT
Dag, thanks for your return.

I'd looked at usage service, but could not figure out how to work with it, yet. I've been
reading some presentations from ShapeBlue about, but still coudn't understand how to use it.

But I'm not sure, for example, if the usage service can show bandwidth usage from each interface
of the VPC. How can I bill for internet usage for example if I can't measure only the internet
traffic a user is consuming from the public network?

Att.,
Audrey

----- Mensagem original -----
De: "Dag Sonstebo" <Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com>
Para: "users" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2016 11:35:22
Assunto: Re: Billing for services

Hi Audrey,

This is basically what the CloudStack usage service is for - suggest you install this and
take a look at the data this provides.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 24/11/2016, 13:14, "Audrey Roberto B Baldin" <audrey.baldin@unitelco.com.br> wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>How can we get billing information from cloudstack?
>
>If a customer is using a VPC, is it possible to get information of how much traffic he
is consuming in the public network and the private gateway? I don't intend to bill for the
traffic between VMs.

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue