cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Levitskiy <Sergey.Levits...@autodesk.com>
Subject Re: SSVM NFS Access Denied Problems
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 20:14:25 GMT
Export NFS share so that root can mount it. Also you can try manually mount it from management
server and see if you can write to it

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 12, 2016, at 10:54 AM, Asai <asai@globalchangemusic.org> wrote:
>
> Greetings,
>
> Going a little nuts here.  I've been attempting to create an advanced zone with my Secondary
Storage on a separate NFS server running NAS4Free.  The problem is I keep getting an access
denied while trying to mount error and I cannot figure out why this is. The directory is blank
on the NFS server, permissions are set to 777, All Dirs option is enabled, allowed networks
are set to allow the same subnet, both the Cloudstack MGMT network and secondary storage server
are on the same subnet, but I can't seem to figure this out...  does anyone have any brilliant
insights into this maddening problem?