Hello Stephan,

Yes i ve already seen that. but unable to find that string in my primary storage.i found this blog but unable to find old vhd

http://blog.branix.net/cloudplatform/when-live-storage-migration-goes-wrong

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Stephan Seitz <s.seitz@secretresearchfacility.com> wrote:
Hi,

if you take a look into the mysql cloud.volumes table, you should find
uuid-strings in the path-field. At least for XenServer lvmohba Storages
you should find that uuid as part of the lv-name (VHD-[uuid])

cheers,

- Stephan

Am Samstag, den 08.10.2016, 09:19 +0000 schrieb
vivek.kumar@indiqus.com:

--

Vivek Kumar
Virtualization and Cloud Consultant