cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Error in creating new instances
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 14:01:27 GMT
Hi Ghait,

So your problem secondary share is hosted on a XenServer? Apart from this not being supported
I could see this causing you a few technical issues – I would suggest you move your problem
secondary share to your CentOS box.

Attachments are stripped from mailing list postings unfortunately.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo