cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vivek Kumar <vivek.ku...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: Lost vhd file in cloudstack
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 17:08:59 GMT
Hello Stephan,

Yes i ve already seen that. but unable to find that string in my primary
storage.i found this blog but unable to find old vhd

http://blog.branix.net/cloudplatform/when-live-storage-migration-goes-wrong

--

*Vivek Kumar*
Virtualization and Cloud Consultant

[image: http://www.indiqus.com/images/logo.jpg]  <http://www.indiqus.com/>
*I*ndi*Q*us Technologies Pvt Ltd
A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
*O* +91 11 4055 1411 | *M* +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com  <http://www.indiqus.com/>