cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Oreki Hōtarō <syedab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding an ISO to Cloudstack but missing download ISO button
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 02:50:22 GMT
Hello Stephan, to login to the ssvm I'll have to run: "ssh -i
/var/cloudstack/management/.ssh/id_rsa  -p 3922 root@<locallinkIP SSVM>"
Correct? It gives me a no route to host error, and I've already checked the
firewalls. I've even disabled it just in case.

But after checking some stuff, it seems that the nfs server isn't running.
I run: "service nfs-kernel-server start" and it gives me this:
/usr/sbin/rpc.nfsd: unrecognized option '--manage-gids'
Invalid argument: '?'

I'm thinking I should do this first so that the vm will start (it's stuck
in starting state). How do I fix the nfs server error?