cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Oreki Hōtarō <syedab...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding an ISO to Cloudstack but missing download ISO button
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:30:45 GMT
I am trying to add an instance for Cloudstack 4.9 on 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04
and choose to use ISOs. I've added ISO templates but they're missing when I
try to add the instances. I'm not sure which files to upload and show, so
just tell me which files are needed to diagnose the error. I apologize if
this message was already sent, I've been told to subscribe to the mailing
list before sending an email. Here's what the details look like, and I'm
sure there should be a download ISO button on the top, but it's missing.
http://i.imgur.com/wTdgfhB.png