cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ghaith Bannoura <gbanno...@etq.com>
Subject RE: Error in creating new instances
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 11:55:10 GMT
I tested NFS  using xencenter  and its working normally , also the server  have static ip address
that not changed , and for the permissions I provide it with full permissions for all folders
.

Any other suggestion

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards,
EtQ, Inc.
Ghaith Bannoura
System Administrator
MCT, MCSE (Messaging, Server Infrastructure)
MCSA (Windows Server 2008, 2012), MCP

   Phone: +9626-537-0923 Ext. 376
   Gbannoura@etq.com
G   http://www.etq.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dag Sonstebo [mailto:Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 12:59 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error in creating new instances

Hi Ghait,

The SR_BACKEND_FAILURE_61 is returned by xapi on your XenServers – and together with the
“fail to mount FileSR” error this basically looks like you have some environmental issue
outside CloudStack, i.e. between your XenServer and the NFS secondary storage head. First
of all check network connectivity between the two. If this is OK check the permissions / ACLs
set on your NFS share – chances are the XenServer IP is not permitted. You can also try
to just temporarily mount the NFS share directly from the XenServer / XenCentre (remember
to unmount it later before putting it back into production) and see if you can access the
share.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect