cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ghaith Bannoura <gbanno...@etq.com>
Subject Error in creating new instances
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 07:45:27 GMT
Hello All,

I have Cloud stack version 4.8.0 with basic zone xenserver 6.5 , I have 3 secondary storages
two of them working fine but I have NFS shared from xenserver as secondary storage .

After restart the xenserver that have the secondary storage a problem occur when create any
instance from templates that exist in secondary storage inside the xenserver , I attached
log for the job , I believe the error is as below

"2016-10-04 10:16:36,145 DEBUG [o.a.c.e.o.VolumeOrchestrator] (Work-Job-Executor-166:ctx-a6b8f69f
job-32042/job-32044 ctx-bf62c9d5) (logid:2c9e5bb6) Unable to create Vol[3392|vm=2619|ROOT]:Catch
Exception com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException for template due to com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
createFileSR failed! due to the following: SR_BACKEND_FAILURE_61File SR creation error [opterr=fail
to mount FileSR. Errno is 32]
com.cloud.exception.StorageUnavailableException: Resource [StoragePool:6] is unreachable:
Unable to create Vol[3392|vm=2619|ROOT]:Catch Exception com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException
for template due to com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: createFileSR failed!
due to the following: SR_BACKEND_FAILURE_61File SR creation error [opterr=fail to mount FileSR.
Errno is 32]"

please advice how can I fix this problem in order to be able to create any new instance from
the templates inside this secondary storage

Best Regards,

Ghaith Bannoura