cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Hello, stopped VM still working
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 10:20:50 GMT
Hi Mindaugas,

Can you elaborate? If the VM is showing as stopped in ACS as well as stopped in XenCenter
this is fairly conclusive. Are you saying there is a website hosted on this VM – and it
is still showing as up even though the webserver VM seems down?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo

On 26/10/2016, 11:17, "uabstarnita@gmail.com on behalf of Mindaugas Milinavičius" <uabstarnita@gmail.com