cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Levitskiy <Sergey.Levits...@autodesk.com>
Subject Re: Xenserver cores per socket
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 16:31:09 GMT
You need to add this values to vm_template_details or user_vm_details  tables for respective
objects (depending if you want to have it on a template level for all new VM deployed from
a template or on an individual  VM)
cpuid.coresPerSocket

It works great on vmware  and I assume the behavior will be the same on Xen. At this point
you can’t add or change it in UI until this is implemented

With API you can use
updateVirtualMachine
updateTemplate
supplying the setting in details key like this

command=updateTemplate&details[0].cpuid.coresPerSocket=4