cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Sender" <asen...@testlabs.com.au>
Subject Re: Lost vhd file in cloudstack
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 02:02:15 GMT
As Stephan mentioned .... its the path that corresponds with the LV.

mysql> select * from volumes where name='ROOT-4190' \G
                        id: 6061
                account_id: 2
                 domain_id: 1
                   pool_id: 228
              last_pool_id: NULL
               instance_id: 4190
                 device_id: 0
                      name: ROOT-4190
                      uuid: d72cb93e-7585-4d2f-a9d1-c2c0924d3cd3
                      size: 42949672960
                    folder: NULL
                      path: d787ba56-e852-449d-8626-821bf72f872f

Login to the XS Pool master

lvscan | grep d787ba56-e852-449d-8626-821bf72f872f

-Adrian