cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Router nameserver change
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 16:09:53 GMT
ok, you definitely don't want to specify these in internal DNS. You'll cause routing asymmetry
problems. Try removing the internal entries and then rebuild your VRs.

________________________________
From: uabstarnita@gmail.com <uabstarnita@gmail.com> on behalf of Mindaugas Milinavicius
<mindaugas@clustspace.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 11:07 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Virtual Router nameserver change

The same info in internal and DNS
Internal DNS 1 8.8.8.8
Internal DNS 2 8.8.4.4




Pagarbiai
Mindaugas Milinavicius
UAB STARNITA
Direktorius
http://www.clustspace.com
Web hosting and dedicated servers from Clustspace<http://www.clustspace.com/>
www.clustspace.com
Web hosting and reliable dedicated servers for your website. Clustspace realiable website
hosting. Here you will not overpay for dedicated server



LT: +37068882880
RU: +79199993933

Tomorrow's possibilities today
<http://www.clustspace.com/>

   - 1 core CPU, 512MB RAM, 20GB (EUR 5.00)
   - 1 core CPU, 1GB RAM, 30GB (EUR 10.00)
   - 2 core CPU, 2GB RAM, 40GB (EUR 20.00)
   - 2 core CPU, 4GB RAM, 60GB (EUR 40.00)
   - 4 core CPU, 8GB RAM, 80GB (EUR 80.00)


On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 7:05 PM, Simon Weller <sweller@ena.com> wrote:

> As Anil indicated, the values are set by the zone level DNS entries. What
> have you got setup in those?
>
>
> Also, check what you have listed in your internal DNS, as ACS will place a
> static route in a VR for that internal entry to force the traffic out the
> private interface.
>
>
> - Si
>
> ________________________________
> From: uabstarnita@gmail.com <uabstarnita@gmail.com> on behalf of
> Mindaugas Milinavicius <mindaugas@clustspace.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 9:15 AM
> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Virtual Router nameserver change
>
> Anyone have idea, where i can change it? How to delete mine NS'es:)
>
>
>
>
> Pagarbiai
> Mindaugas Milinavicius
> UAB STARNITA
> Direktorius
> http://www.clustspace.com
> LT: +37068882880
> RU: +79199993933
>
> Tomorrow's possibilities today
> <http://www.clustspace.com/>
>
>    - 1 core CPU, 512MB RAM, 20GB (EUR 5.00)
>    - 1 core CPU, 1GB RAM, 30GB (EUR 10.00)
>    - 2 core CPU, 2GB RAM, 40GB (EUR 20.00)
>    - 2 core CPU, 4GB RAM, 60GB (EUR 40.00)
>    - 4 core CPU, 8GB RAM, 80GB (EUR 80.00)
>
>
> On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 9:00 AM, Mindaugas Milinavicius <
> mindaugas@clustspace.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > ACS 4.7.1
> >
> > I tryed to change /etc/dnsmasq.d/cloud.conf but after creating new VM -
> > they are putting again mine IP.
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message