cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Yiping Zhang <yzh...@marketo.com>
Subject All Xen hosts except poolmaster stuck in alerting/connecting state
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 20:50:09 GMT
Hi,

In one of our xen clusters, all host except the pool master are stuck in alerting or connecting
state.  There are no scary log entries in catalina.out or management-server.log.

I have tried to restart management service already, but it has no effect. What other steps
can I take?   I am thinking of restarting xen toolstack on the pool master (already tried
on one of slave host, no effect), is this a safe operation to do with tons of VM running on
all hosts and the pool master?

Yiping

PS: we are running CS 4.8.0 on RHLE 6.7 and Xen 6.5 with all recommended security patches
installed.