cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Levitskiy <Sergey.Levits...@autodesk.com>
Subject Re: Issue with template
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 11:02:47 GMT
With centos 6 you need to remove line for respective interface from
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules
Centos/rhel6 auto detects interface and creates a rules to associate a particular MAC address
with interface name. To creating clones from template you need to generalize setup so that
detection happens for every new VM

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2016, at 2:20 AM, Glenn Wagner <glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com<mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com>>