cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guest networking issue
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 08:01:11 GMT
After you get a known functional template from http://openvm.eu, few
more pointers

Note that I dont run basic zone with SG in any envs, so this is purely
trial and error approach.

Can you inspect iptables on the KVM host for any rules that might block
communication? I would also try stopping the iptables on KVM host to see
if it resolves the communication issue.

IIRC, the routing is provided by router VM, if you cant get out - i'd
assume the issue could be there.