cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn Availability Group on a cloudstack
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 23:26:51 GMT
Kiril

Perhaps you can educate us on what MS SQL 2012 Cluster requirements are
when it comes to disks?

Is it like oracle rac and expects a shared disk that will be handled by
native clustering software?

Lastly, tell us about what cloudstack implementation you have running,
hypervisor and storage backend.

Regards
ilya