cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP (Active Directory) password concerns
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 06:29:04 GMT
Do you happen to have local account as well as ldap account set?

It usually follows one authentication method (ldap) followed by another
(local). Please confirm the passwords are different.

I will be testing ldap this week and will let you know if i see this
issue. I've used it in past, I'd be surprised to see this behavoiur,
last i recall, we dont cache - and do a lookup to LDAP each time user
tries to authenticate.. You should see this in the logs..

Regards,
ilya

On 7/31/16 11:01 PM, Marty Godsey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a lab CloudStack that is authenticating to an active directory and it works great
accept one thing. If I change the password on the AD user, ACS still allows the user to log
into the ACS portal with the old AND the new password...

> Is there a refresh interval for LDAP accounts? Does it store a hash in the ACS database?
Did I miss a setting?