cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Creating a SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn Availability Group on a cloudstack
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 10:51:07 GMT
Hi Kiril,

It’s not possible to internally share a disk between multiple VMs in CloudStack, you would
have to set up another CloudStack hosted shared storage server, like a SMB/CIFS box or NFS
(sorry no MS clustering expert so appreciate these may not be supported).

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue