cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Role creation issue on upgrade from 4.8.0.1 to 4.9.
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 07:17:08 GMT
Marty, follow this to properly enable dynamic roles:

http://cloudstack-administration.readthedocs.io/en/4.9/accounts.html#using-dynamic-roles

Regards.

________________________________
From: Marty Godsey <marty@gonsource.com>
Sent: 16 August 2016 05:03:07
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Role creation issue on upgrade from 4.8.0.1 to 4.9.

Hello guys. I just updated from 4.8 to 4.9 and everything looks good except roles.  When I
go to add a new role I get this error:

Dynamic api checker is not enabled, aborting role operation

So I then go to settings and find the setting for this and its false. When I attempt to set
it to true I get this error:

Restricted configuration update not allowed

I am logged in as the admin.

Anyone else ran into this?

Regards,
Marty Godsey