cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Management Server can't start after upgrade to 4.9.0
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 09:44:40 GMT
Ok did you install the new mysql connector for version 4.9 ?

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.9.0/upgrade/upgrade-4.8.html#install-new-mysql-connector


Glenn



glenn.wagner@shapeblue.comĀ 
www.shapeblue.com
First Floor, Victoria Centre, 7 Victoria Street, Somerset West, Cape Town  7129South Africa
@shapeblue
  
 


-----Original Message-----
From: joshuakoh@gmail.com [mailto:joshuakoh@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Joshua
Sent: Monday, 22 August 2016 11:40 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Management Server can't start after upgrade to 4.9.0

Hello Glenn,

# cat /etc/*-release
CentOS release 6.7 (Final)
LSB_VERSION=base-4.0-amd64:base-4.0-noarch:core-4.0-amd64:core-4.0-noarch
CentOS release 6.7 (Final)
CentOS release 6.7 (Final)

Thanks
Joshua

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Glenn Wagner <glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

> Morning Joshua,
>
> What OS are you using on your Management server nodes?
>
> Thanks
> Glenn
>
>
> glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> First Floor, Victoria Centre, 7 Victoria Street, Somerset West, Cape 
> Town 7129South Africa @shapeblue
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: joshuakoh@gmail.com [mailto:joshuakoh@gmail.com] On Behalf Of 
> Joshua
> Sent: Monday, 22 August 2016 10:49 AM
> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: Management Server can't start after upgrade to 4.9.0
>
> Hi all,
>
> I followed the instructions under
> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-
> release-notes/en/4.9.0/upgrade/upgrade-4.8.html
> to upgrade form 4.8.0 to 4.9.0 and it seems to have overwritten the 
> default DB connection config.
>
> The setup is running two management nodes connecting to a HAProxy 
> balanced Active-Passive Galera cluster. It seems that after the 
> upgrade both management nodes are trying to connect to the local MySQL 
> server
> (127.0.0.1) which is wrong. Where should I edit the config?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Paste of log:
>
> 2016-08-22 16:23:46,669 ERROR [c.c.u.d.DriverLoader] (main:null) 
> (logid:) DB driver type null is not supported!
> 2016-08-22 16:23:46,693 WARN  [c.c.u.d.T.Transaction] (main:null) 
> (logid:) Unable to load db configuration, using defaults with 5 
> connections. Falling back on assumed datasource on localhost:3306 
> using username:password=cloud:cloud. Please check your configuration
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB driver type null 
> is not supported!
> 2016-08-22 16:23:46,939 ERROR [c.c.u.d.Merovingian2] (main:null) 
> (logid:) Unable to get a new db connection
> java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'cloud'@'127.0.0.1' 
> (using
> password: YES)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3597)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3529)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:935)
> at
> com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionLegacy.getStandaloneConnectionWithExc
> eption(TransactionLegacy.java:202)
> 2016-08-22 16:23:46,952 WARN  [o.a.c.s.m.c.ResourceApplicationContext]
> (main:null) (logid:) Exception encountered during context 
> initialization - cancelling refresh attempt:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error 
> creating bean with name 'lockMasterListener' defined in URL 
> [jar:file:/usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps/
> client/WEB-INF/lib/cloud-server-4.9.0.jar!/META-INF/
> cloudstack/system/spring-server-system-context.xml]:
> Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not 
> instantiate bean class [com.cloud.server.LockMasterListener]: 
> Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to initialize 
> a connection to the database for locking purposes
> 2016-08-22 16:28:16,582 ERROR [c.c.u.d.DriverLoader] (main:null) 
> (logid:) DB driver type null is not supported!
> 2016-08-22 16:28:16,602 WARN  [c.c.u.d.T.Transaction] (main:null) 
> (logid:) Unable to load db configuration, using defaults with 5 
> connections. Falling back on assumed datasource on localhost:3306 
> using username:password=cloud:cloud. Please check your configuration
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB driver type null 
> is not supported!
> 2016-08-22 16:28:16,811 ERROR [c.c.u.d.Merovingian2] (main:null) 
> (logid:) Unable to get a new db connection
> java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'cloud'@'127.0.0.1' 
> (using
> password: YES)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3597)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3529)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:935)
> at
> com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionLegacy.getStandaloneConnectionWithExc
> eption(TransactionLegacy.java:202)
> 2016-08-22 16:28:16,822 WARN  [o.a.c.s.m.c.ResourceApplicationContext]
> (main:null) (logid:) Exception encountered during context 
> initialization - cancelling refresh attempt:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error 
> creating bean with name 'lockMasterListener' defined in URL 
> [jar:file:/usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps/
> client/WEB-INF/lib/cloud-server-4.9.0.jar!/META-INF/
> cloudstack/system/spring-server-system-context.xml]:
> Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not 
> instantiate bean class [com.cloud.server.LockMasterListener]: 
> Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to initialize 
> a connection to the database for locking purposes
>
Mime
View raw message