cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KVM disk cache option has no effect
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 12:02:18 GMT
Guys, I', on 4.5.1, Ubuntu 14.04, and when I edit this field in
disk_offerings_view, it does work, and  ps aux | grep qemu clearly shows
cache=writeback

so this might be broken later, and would be good to understand when
exactly, since we plan upgrade soon to 4.8 release...

cheers

On 25 August 2016 at 11:09, Andrei Mikhailovsky <andrei@arhont.com.invalid>
wrote:

> I've experimented by using virsh and virtual-manager gui app. The acs gui
> settings make no difference to the cache settings. I am surprised it has
> not been working for ages and no one actually fixed it.
>
> Cheers

But

--

Andrija Panić