cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Beims Bräscher <gabrasc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple daily snapshot
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 12:58:45 GMT
Hi Alessandro,

Unfortunately, CloudStack does not provide this functionality.
At least not out of the box, it would require some extra work.

I will have to check it later, but some script with cloudmonkey[1] might do
the trick (I never tried to use it to take snapshots of a VM, so I am not
sure if cloudmonkey can help you).

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+cloudmonkey+CLI

Cheers,