cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From John Cenile <jcenile1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incorrect details for private Nic
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 12:07:50 GMT
On 29 August 2016 at 21:57, Simon Weller <sweller@ena.com> wrote:

> Can you post the output of brctl show?

cloud0          8000.000000000000       no
cloudbr0                8000.bcaec529ec9a       yes             eth0.200
cloudbr1                8000.bcaec529ec9a       yes             eth0.300
virbr0          8000.5254001fbe67       yes             virbr0-nic

On 29 August 2016 at 21:57, Simon Weller <sweller@ena.com> wrote:

> Also, what are your kvm traffic labels set to? Do you have multiple
> physical networks configured in mgmt?

I haven't actually changed these, so I *assume* these are the default of
cloudbr0 and cloudbr1? No, I only have one physical network configured on
the management server.