cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From cs user <acldstk...@gmail.com>
Subject Cloudstack - volume migration between clusters (primary storage)
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:20:50 GMT
Hi All,

Xenserver 6.5, cloudstack 4.5.2. NFS primary storage volumes

Lets say I have 1 pod, with 2 clusters, each cluster has its own primary
storage.

If I migrate a volume from one primary storage to the other one, using
cloudstack, what aspect of the environment is responsible for this copy?

I'm trying to identify bottlenecks but I can't see what is responsible for
this copying. Is it is the xen hosts themselves or the secondary storage vm?

Thanks!