cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Hair <j...@greenqloud.com>
Subject Re: Managed Storage
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 12:09:37 GMT
So essentially, CS is categorizing managed storage as something it needs to
make a series of API calls etc to in order to set up and configure it?
Whereas unmanaged is something it expects you to provide settings for when
adding, and expects you to have set it up yourself prior to adding?

*Jeff Hair*
Technical Lead and Software Developer

Tel: (+354) 415 0200
jeff@greenqloud.com